One who is renting a property, room, or apartment from the owner and who has signed a lease agreement for said dwelling.
WP Glossary Term Usage
- Transferring your lease
- Paying the rent
- Writing a Joint Tenancy Agreement
- Transferring your Lease as a Joint Tenant
- 4 methods of ensuring you move out properly
- Housing co-ops: an innovative alternative to traditional renting
- 4 tips to avoid sketchy landlord practices
- What lease type are you getting into?
- 2 steps to avoid paying for damages
- Can a landlord ask a tenant ‘s portion of the rent that he has not paid ?
- Failure of an occupant to pay rent
- Can you leave a dwelling unfit for habitation and obtain a retroactive rent reduction ?
- Spend at least 5 days searching before signing for a year!
- RL-31 slip?!
- Cancelling your Lease