Each year at Montréal-Trudeau airport, Accueil Plus greets new international students, with is free service, arriving in Canada to study in a Québec university or college.
This service is designed to simplify your arrival in Québec. With, Accueil Plus you will have information about your school, the Montréal public transport, a temporary lodging and the way of living in Québec. You will have access to resources that will be useful for your stay.
Here are the requirements:
- Having been accepted in a Quebec participating university or college.
- Arriving at Montréal-Trudeau airport between Monday, August 7th and Thursday, September 7th 2015.
- Arriving in Montréal on a direct flight. Students who arrive from a connecting flight or whose port of entry isn’t the Montréal-Trudeau airport have to go through the customs and immigration procedures at their entry point.
- Having a Canadian study permit number (F on the approbation document issued from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Offices).
- If applicable, having a valid Québec acceptance certificate (CAQ) for studies.
Register now. Don’t miss your chance!
The online registration will resume on Wednesday, September 6th 2017.