Registered Mail is a service offered to customers who require proof of
mailing and/or proof of delivery. The service secures the signature of
the addressee or the addressee’s representative and provides the sender
with a mailing receipt, a copy of the signature and the date upon
delivery of the item.
WP Glossary Term Usage
- There’s a Mouse in my House!
- Don’t let the bedbugs bite
- Did you say cockroaches !?
- Transferring your lease
- Transferring your Lease as a Joint Tenant
- How to write a Demand Letter
- Rats? You gotta be kidding me
- 4 methods of ensuring you move out properly
- Freezing and your landlord won’t turn on the heat?
- Responding to a modification or rental increase
- Getting Your Personal Information Back from your Landlord
- Failure of an occupant to pay rent
- Got ants in your pants?