First Step to Solving a Housing Problem: What type of rental agreement do you have?
Take 2 minutes for more accurate answers!
Take actions to improve your housing situation
With your landlord
- Cancelling your Lease
- Getting Your Personal Information Back from your Landlord
- Landlord Demanding Illegal Deposits
- “Help! It’s an Emergency!”
- Freezing and your landlord won’t turn on the heat?
- Subletting your dwelling
- Transferring your lease
- Urgent and Necessary Repairs
Roomates & Neighbours
- How to deal with noisy neighbors
- When your neighbours complain about noise
- Failure of an occupant to pay rent
- Failure of the sub-tenant to pay the rent
- Failure of One Joint Tenant to Pay Rent
- Got ants in your pants?
- Don’t let the bedbugs bite
- Did you say cockroaches !?
- There’s a Mouse in my House!
- Rats? You gotta be kidding me
- Credit Check
- Finding a housing committee
- Writing a Joint Tenancy Agreement
- How to write a Demand Letter
- Finding your landlord’s contact information